Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A new direction!

I have not posted in way to long and I realized because I have not been pushing myself creativly enough! I have since gotten a sewing machine and have started to sew projects along with making cards and scrapbooking! I finally found it! I am going to use this form of creativity to keep me going with this blog!!

First project was the aprons I made for the girls! They turned out great and I love love love them! I don't want to toot my own horn but for them being the first thing I truely sewed I am pretty impressed!



Next project that I will be doing is a simple one...Tutu's! Everyone sees them everywhere and I think that it is foolish to pay $20 for something that I can make 2 of for less then $5! I got super cute hot pink and lime green tulle for Kinsley and different shades of purple for Parker! Pictures to follow!


No comments:

Post a Comment