Sunday, January 24, 2010

Clear Mount Stamps!

So I just needed to share my joy with everyone about Stampin' Up's new clear mount stamps! I am in love! Finally I get the quality of Stampin' Up stamps in a clear mount! They have a great selection of them in the new mini catalogs for Sale-a-bration and the Occasions Mini. They are easy to use and have a great new case that is well designed for storage! The cases are the size of a dvd case and stack much better then the wood mount cases. Here are my favorite things about them:

1. Less bulky then the standard stamps and stack very easily!
2. The ease of using a clear mount stamp especially when you have a specific position you are looking for!
3. The cases now show the stamp images on the binding so its much easier to locate that special stamp!
4. They are less expensive as the traditional wood mount stamps!

I highly recommend them! Plus they have some great images that will be perfect for making amazing Valentines! Check them out...you will be amazed!

No comments:

Post a Comment